lecrazymundo

C'est le mundo de un cara tre interesante y bien cool chido legal genial bacan guay chevere chingon padre

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Fiebre

I have a fever
37 grados
Flowers flores xochime
Growing out of my head
Ears steaming like a teapot

Intoxicated like cruda
but ill
invaded by some virus
el viro del nilo
bit by a mosquito
now doomed to die
poisoned blood

My tempature is high
the world melts below me
Time
Intangible time
Evaporates from my head
like ice water
heated by soulfire

My soul tries to escape my body
feeling death is near
but genial vida remains

La Virgen hangs
on my wall
Quieta unmoving

The heat that burns inside
burns outside too
100 degrees
The trees wilt in the heat
And blow in the Breeze
one like fiery breathe
Like exhaust from the muffler
of an old car

I feel my brain being broiled
and microwaved at the same time
my mind melted

Hot

Calor como caldo
Served en el tazon del Diablo
Hot like Guatemalan insanity peppers

I dream of relief
of a jacuzzi filled with ice water
Endless bowls of ice cream
but I fear
all would melt away
all would evaporate
in the heat
of me
of my fever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home