lecrazymundo

C'est le mundo de un cara tre interesante y bien cool chido legal genial bacan guay chevere chingon padre

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The word 'coger' is incoherent

I read Rayuela, but it's in English called Hopscotch. I hunger to read the Spansih text but the copy at the biblioteca was ancient and impossible to read because the binding was shot.

I spend my time wasting it thinking of another bronze-skinned girl. I spend my pesos americanos on chocolate ( chocolatl in the language of the Aztecas ) and I have buyers remorse and a belly.

I am from Dallas, Texas. People here say I have an accent. I wonder if I have an archaic native accent that has since been over taken by the Okies and carpet-bagger that occupy the 'posh Dallas suburbs.' But my soft A's probably come from too much time in taquerias.

i can lie to people and say that I am from Belize. No one know what a Belizean looks like.

I am rather self-obseesed but I am an altruist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home